Assam Common Entrance Exam (Assam CEE):
Assam Common Entrance Exam (Assam CEE) is conducted by Dibrugarh University. The Assam CEE is conducted for both engineering and medical undergraduate admissions in various colleges of Assam.
- The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- For admission into B.E. Courses, the candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in case of SC and 45 % in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The Candidate must not above 21 years or below 17 years of age.
- Multiple choice questions.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Total questions: 100 question in each subject (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
- Total marks: 300
- Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking for multiple answers.
- B.Tech. - Bachelor of Technology
- B.E. - Bachelor of Enineering
- M.B.B.S. - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- B.D.S. - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only. The process of online submission of application form for Assam CEE will be carried out through the official websites.