Assistant Account Officer Recruitment 2013 in Hindustan Insecticides Limited
Applications are invited for the recruitment to the position of Assistant Account Officer by Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Click to find significant details
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) is a Government of India enterprise and was established in the year 1954 under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers to supply DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Government of India. HIL announced the recruitment to the post of Assistant Account Officer for which applications are invited from eligible aspirants.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Account Officer
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Pay scale: Rs 16400-40500
- Job Location: Regional Sales Office (Kolkata)
Deadline to receive application form: 11 March 2013
- Qualification and Experience: Job seekers must have cleared final year examination of ICAI or ICWA or MBA (Finance). In addition to this, the candidates should possess one year post qualification experience.
Aspirants should possess M Com degree with 4 years experience or Degree in Commerce with 7 years experience in Financial & Cost Accounting.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 40 years old.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- The application fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates and must be paid through non refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates need not to pay the application fee.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form from the website of HIL www.hil.gov.in.
- Job seekers should fill in the details in the form and attach the requisite amount of DD ( if applicable)
- Besides DD and application form, the applicants must enclose a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of the below mentioned documents in an envelope superscribing the post applied for:
(a) Certificate of X class as the proof of age
(b) Mark sheets/ degree of Graduation and Post graduation
(c) Documents of work experience
(d) Certificate in support of reservation
- Completely filled application form along with DD and all the required documents must reach at the following address by Post/Courier/Registered Post on or before the prescribed date:
Deputy General Manager (P&A)
Hindustan Insecticides Limited Corporate Office
Core-6, 2nd Floor
7 Lodhi Road
New Delhi-110 003
The selection of the aspirants will be based on an interview conducted by HIL. Candidates must note that merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions may not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The company can cancel the candidature or the recruitment process at its own will.
To seek more details, please click www.hil.gov.in
Aspirants should also Read