The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released its official notification for the RBI Assistant 2016 Exam, inviting applicants to apply for the post of RBI Assistant. There are a total of 610 vacancies. The last date for application is 28th November. While the RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam is slated to be held on December 23rd and 24th, the main exam is scheduled for January next year.
It is every banking aspirant’s dream to work for the regulator of the Indian Banking industry – The Reserve Bank of India. Oliveboard, an online exam preparation portal, has helped thousands clear their bank exams and they’re here to help you make your dream come true.
“I can undoubtedly declare Oliveboard to be the best among all of them. Oliveboard actually does a lot of research on what exactly is currently going on in the Banking Exams these days and this is evident from the questions that they provide in their mock tests as many of their questions were similar to what were asked in the exams. They have an awesome analysis feature and believe me analyzing the mocks tests is the most important part of exam preparation.”, Says Utkarsh Awasthi, a former Oliveboard student who is working as an Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India, Ahemdabad Office.
Oliveboard provides everything you need to crack the RBI Assistant 2016 Exam. Following are some of the features offered by Oliveboard:
1. Mock tests: Oliveboard’s mock tests are created by exam toppers, industry experts and top faculty across the country. The RBI Assistant 2016 Exam mock tests are created keeping in mind the latest RBI Assistant exam pattern after a thorough research on banking exams to provide the best content to the students.
“The questions which Oliveboard gives in mock test papers are of great standard which helped me to raise my preparation level.” - Aditya Singh, cleared IT Officer, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, former Oliveboard student.
Take a demo mock test here: FREE RBI Assistant 2016 Mock Test.
2. Course material: Oliveboard provides comprehensive course material that will help you cover the entire syllabus of the RBI Assistant 2016 Exam. The course material includes lessons, video lectures, eBooks, topic-wise tests and remedial material on weak areas. What more? These can be accessed anytime, anywhere and any number of times.
3. Analytics: The analytics feature will give students a detailed analysis on their performance in RBI Assistant Mock Tests. The report includes details such as the all-India standing, strong and weak areas, speed and accuracy of the student. The feedback is instant and helps the students work and improve on their weak areas in the RBI Assistant 2016 Exam syllabus.
"What makes Oliveboard mock tests different is their 'analysis part' - you can review all the questions with their detailed solutions at the end of the test and they also let you know your weak areas where you need to work hard. This, I think, is the most valuable feature of Oliveboard" - Rohit Agarwal, Cleared IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, LIC AAO.
4. Study planners: Oliveboard’s study planner will help you cover the entire syllabus of the RBI Assistant 2016 Exam within the time available. The planner is customizable and helps the students track their progress and keep a tab on upcoming tasks.
5. Group practice sessions: Group practice sessions enable students to collaborate, engage and compete with their friends in a live game-like environment.
Click here to get access to the above features and much more: RBI Assistant 2016.
What’s more? You can access all this on your mobile phone through the Oliveboard App available on Google play!
Let Oliveboard be your guide through your RBI Assistant 2016 Exam preparation and help you make your dream of working in RBI come true.
Click here to take a FREE RBI Assistant 2016 Mock Test.
We wish you all the very best for your RBI Assistant 2016 Exam. For more information, check out Oliveboard.in.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this Notification is solely by Oliveboard., Jagranjosh.com bears no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information. Individuals are therefore suggested to check the authenticity of the information.