Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) a Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Jr. Technician, Supervisor and Hindi Translator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 August 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 14 August 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts
- Junior Technician (Control, Printing & Plate Making): 50 posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical): 06 posts
- Junior Technician (AC): 01 post
- Junior Technician (IF): 17 posts
- Supervisor (Control): 03 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 post
Total Number of Posts: 78
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1800 (CDA) for post no. 1 to 4.
- Rs.12300 – 25400/- (IDA) for post no. 5 & 6.
- Junior Technician (Control, Printing & Plate making): ITI in Printing or Platemaking or Offset or Letter Press or chemical or electroplating trade.
- Junior Technician (Electrical): ITI in Electrical or Electronics Trade.
- Junior Technician (AC): ITI in Air-conditioning or Refrigeration Trade.
- Junior Technician (IF): ITI in Mechanical or Electronics trade.
- Supervisor (Control): Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Computer or IT Engineering.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree in Hindi or English with English/ Hindi subject at Graduation level.
- Below 25 years for post no. 1 to 4.
- below 30 years for post no. 5 & 6.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through DD issued only by any branch of State Bank of India, drawn in favour of General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas and payable at State Bank of India, BNP Branch, Dewas (M.P).
- SC/ ST/ Physically challenged category are exempted from the fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, latest photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas (M.P) -455001 on or before 14 August 2014
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.