Bank Of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Security Officer. candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 February 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 05 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 20 February 2014
• Payment of Application fees: From 05 February 2014 to 20 February 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Security Officer-II
• Number of Post: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: 19400-700/1- 20100-800/10 – 28100/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent with certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards.
Age Limit as on 31 December 2013: Maximum Age: 40 Years and Minimum Age: 25 Years
• Application fees/Intimation charges for Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
• Intimation charges for SC/ST/Ex-service-men Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through below link or visit the official website of the Bank of India between 05 February 2014 to 20 February 2014. For details refer the below mentioned link.