Collector & District Magistrate Office, Bargarh invited applications for recruitment of SikshyaSahayak. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 17 September 2018 upto 05:00 PM.
Advertisement No -1991
Last Date of Application: 17 September 2018upto 05:00 PM
Collector & District Magistrate Office, Bargarh Vacancy Details
- +2 Arts/Commerce CT – 2 Posts
- +2 Science CT – 9 Posts
- B.AB.Ed Teacher (Language) – 7 Posts
- B.AB.Ed Teacher (Social Science)– 7 Posts
- B.Sc. B.Ed- 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sikshya Sahayak Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- +2 Arts/Commerce CT/ +2 Science CT- 12th passed with minimum 50% marks, 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education and passed OTET Category-I
- B.A BEd Teacher - Bachelor's Degree in ARTS/ Commerce from a recognised university with minimum 50% along with B.Ed from NCTE recognised institution. Candidate should have qualified OSSTET.
- B.AB.Ed Teacher/B.ScB.EdTeacher : Graduation from a recognised university with minimum 50% along with B.Ed. Candidate should have qualified OTET.
18 to 35 Years
Selection Process for Sikshya Sahayak Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply for Collector & District Magistrate Office, Sikshya SahayakTeaching Posts:
The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send the application to ‘District Welfare Officer, Bargarh latest by 17 September 2018 upto 05:00 PM.