Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) has invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non -Teaching Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 October 2017.
Last Date for Online Application Submission- 22 October 2017
Last Date for Application Submission (Hard Copy)- 30 October 2017
BBAU Vacancy Details
- Professor (Department of Hindi)- 01 Post
- Professor (Department of Political Science)- 01 Post
- Professor (Department of Public Administration)- 01 Post
- Professor (Department of mass Communication & Journalism)- 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics)- 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics)- 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Department of Applied Statistics)-01 Post
- Associate Professor (Language and Vocational Studies)-01 Post
- Associate Professor (Social Science and Commerce)-01 Post
Non Teaching Posts
- Controller of Examination- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non –Teaching Staff Posts
- Professor- P.G. Degree in relevant field and other qualifications and experience as per UGC Regulations, 2010 and its amendments from time to time for the post of Professor
- Associate Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics) - P.G. Degree in relevant subject with Ph.D. and other qualifications and experience as per UGC Regulations, 2010 and its amendments from time to time for the post of Associate Professor.
- Assistant Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics)- P.G. Degree in Mathematics / Applied mathematics and other qualifications as per UGC Regulations, 2010 and its amendments from time to time for the post of Assistant Professor. The candidate must have research experience in Numerical analysis/ Continuum Mechanics/ Computer Application/ Functional analysis/ Operator Theory/ Algebra/ Real Analysis
Non Teaching Staff Post
- Controller of Examination-A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (55% marks shall not be insisted for the candidates already working in the University system) AND At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) or with eight years of service in Associate Professor /Reader’s grade along with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and or other institutions of higher education OR 15 years of Administrative/Examination experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age Limit - 50 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fees for Teaching and Non -Teaching Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.700/-
How to Apply for BBAU Recruitment 2017 (published in Employment News This Week)
Eligible candidates can apply Online through the official site on or before 22 October 2017. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University) Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226025 on or before 30 October 2017.