BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2019: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) invited applications for the recruitment of Project Manager, MTS and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 06 May 2019
BECIL Vacancy Details
- Project Manager– 1 Post
- Site (Civil) Engineer – 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 1 Post
- MTS – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Manager, MTS and Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Manager– Must possess Degree in Civil Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and possessing 15 (fifteen) years’ experience in Project Management of Civil Engineering Projects.
- Site (Civil) Engineer – Must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute and should have minimum 10(Ten) years of working experience in construction and management of Civil Engineering Projects
- Electrical Engineer – Must possess Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and should have minimum 10(Ten) years of working experience in Electrical Works pertaining to Civil Engineering Projects
- MTS – Must have passed 10th standard and physically active.
How to Apply for BECIL Jobs 2019
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card and nonrefundable registration fee may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida201307 (U.P) latest by 06 May 2019.
Application Fee for BECIL Jobs:
Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH) by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi