Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research (BVIMR), New Delhi is one of the top most management institutes and was founded in 1992 as a part of BVP family. The institute announced admissions to MBA programmes with specializations in seven different subjects for the commencing session 2013.
Name of Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specialization offered: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Hospitality, Banking, Information Technology, and International Business
Important Dates for admission at BVIMR
• Deadline to submit the application form: 16 March 2013
• Date of Entrance Exam: 24 March 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission at BVIMR
Admission seekers must possess graduation degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university
Selection Process for admission at BVIMR
The selection of the applicants will be based on the following parameters:
• BMAT score
• Group Discussion (GD)
• Personal Interview (PI)
Application Fee and Mode of Payment for admission at BVIMR
• The cost of application form is Rs 200 in cash or Rs 400 by post through Demand Draft. The DD must be drawn in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune payable at Pune.
• The entrance test fee is Rs 1500.
How to Apply for admission at BVIMR
• Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the website of the institute.
• Besides this, the prospectus along with application form can also be attained from the admission office of the institute in person by cash payment or by post through DD.
Applicants are required to fill the form and send the completely filled-in form to the below mentioned address on or before the last date:
A-4, Paschim Vihar
New Delhi – 110063
Tel.: 011 - 25284396
For further information, please visit official website of the institute http://www.bvimr.com
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.