BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 6 May 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
- Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee – 145 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
- Engineer Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized University.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
How to apply for BHEL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 6 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 500+ Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST