Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a internationally recognized university of India. It is situated in varanasi city of Uttar Pradesh. The university was founded by the great leader Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya with co-operation of Doctor Annie Besant in the year 1916. The University has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can apply through the format given in the official notification before 15 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline applications: 15 November 2019
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Applications/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed NET/GATE or equivalent examinations.
- Desirable Qualifications: Programming skills in RI Python and prior experience of working in the Machine Learning/Text Processing/Scientometrics.
- Research Associate (RA): Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Applications/Information Technology or equivalent and at least one research publication in SCIE indexed journal. Preference will be given to candidates who have done their doctoral research in the areas of NLP/Machine Learning/ Data Analytics/ Scientometrics.
- Desirable Qualifications: Programming skills in R/ Python and prior experience of working in the area of Machine Learning/Text Processing/ Scientometrics.
Upper Age Limit: Maximum 28 years for Junior Research Fellow and 45 years for Research Associate.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–22 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Jobs 2019
Interested candidates need to submit their applications by sending their CV (On plain paper) with details of name, address (Permanent and Correspondence), mobile number, e-mail address and other educational qualifications and experience details to Prof. Vivek Kumar Singh, Principal investigator, Department of Computer Science, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005, Uttar Pradesh OR through post or email to: vivekfibhu.ac.in. The applications should reach latest by 15 November 2019.