Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) invites application from interested and eligible candidates for admission to its 2 year full time MBA programme at Mesra campus and off campuses across India.
Important Dates for MBA admissions at BIT, Mesra:
• Filling of online application begins: 16th January 2015
• Last date for submission of online application: 27th February 2015
• Last date for receipt of duly filled printed application form: 10th March 2015
• Display of Campus-wise list of short-listed candidates for GD & PI: 20th March 2015
• Tentative dates for GD & PI (short-listed candidates) 6-10 April 2015
• Declaration of Provisional Selection List (First List) 13th April 2015
• Commencement of Classes at all Campuses 01st August 2015
Selection Procedure for MBA admissions at BIT, Mesra:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of total percentile/ scores in CAT-2014 and performance in GD & PI.
How to Apply for MBA admissions at BIT, Mesra:
1. To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted.
2. To apply for the MBA programme 2015, eligible candidates must complete and submit the online application form available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
3. Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) and a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable) in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”, payable at Ranchi, in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
4. Write “Application for MBA-2015 on top of the envelope”.
One can use the online application Form to apply for the MBA programme 2015 of the Institute at BIT Allahabad, BIT Jaipur, BIT Kolkata, BIT Lalpur, BIT Mesra and BIT Noida Campuses
For application form, MBA Information Brochure, detailed notification and other details, the students must visit https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/