BPSC 65th Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission will soon release the notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019. As per the media reports, 65th BPSC Notification 2019 is expected to release on 20 June and the applications will start by July 2019. Last year, BPSC had announced 1255 vacancies under 64th Combined Competitive Exam. This year BPSC will released around 500 vacancies for various posts such as Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, Rural Development Officer etc.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BPSC 65th PCS Exam, once the notification released, through BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. As per the reports, 65th BPSC exam will be held in the month of August 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for Bihar BPSC 65 exam should have completed Graduation or Equivalent Degree from a government recognized university.
BPSC exam 2019 consists of two stages i.e. Prelims and Mains. Candidates qualifying the 65th Combined Competitive Pre Exam will be called for Main Exam followed by the interview round. BPSC will issue BPSC 65th exam admit card before 15 days of the exam. Candidates who will successfully apply for the posts can download their admit card from the official website.
More details such as salary, application form, eligibility ceteria for BPSC 65th 2019 exam are available below in this article.
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – to be released soon
- Last Date of Online Application - to be released soon
- SSC JE Admit Card Download Date – to be released soon
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam – to be released soon
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Combined Competitive Exam – 500+ expected
9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate or equivalent from any recognised institution or University.
- General Male - 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) - 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) - 42 years
Selection Procedure for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the official website as follow:
- Visit the BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Link "BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019"
- Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
- A new window will open, page where click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines. Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
- Upload Photo, Signature and pay Application Fee
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Application Fees for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
- SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) - Rs 150/-
- Other – Rs. 600
Fee should be paid via Online Mode Only