BPSC 65th Notification for Civil Service Exam 2019 Out: 434 Vacancies,Check Bihar 65 CCE 2019 Detail
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 today i.e on 04 July 2019
BPSC 65th Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission has published the notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 today i.e on 04 July 2019. This year BPSC has released around 434 vacancies for various posts such as Police Vice-Chancellor, Municipal Executive Officer, Block Panchayati Raj Officer etc.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BPSC 65th PCS Exam, once the notification released, through BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. As per the reports, 65th BPSC exam will be held in the month of August 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for Bihar BPSC 65 exam should have completed Graduation or Equivalent Degree from a government recognized university.
BPSC exam 2019 consists of two stages i.e. Prelims and Mains. Candidates qualifying the 65th Combined Competitive Pre Exam will be called for Main Exam followed by the interview round. BPSC will issue BPSC 65th exam admit card before 15 days of the exam. Candidates who will successfully apply for the posts can download their admit card from the official website.
More details such as salary, application form, eligibility ceteria for BPSC 65th 2019 exam are available below in this article.
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 30 July 2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 06 August 2019
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam – to be released soon
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Combined Competitive Exam – 434 Posts
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration - 30 Level-11
- Police Vice-Chancellor, Home Department (Rakuchi Branch) – 62 Level-9
- District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch) – 9 Level-9
- Aber Register / Joint Aber Register, Bihar Registrar Service, Prohibition Product, and Registrar Department – 5 Level-9
- Election commissioner election office – 46 Level-9
- Notification Officer / District Newcastle Officer (Gazetted) Labor Department - 9Level-9
- District Minority Welfare Officer Minority Welfare Department – 1 Level-9
- Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub-Cadre) Education Division – 72 Level-9
- Assistant Director Co-District Public Relations Officer and Public Relations Department – 11 Level-9
- Rural development officer rural development – 110 Level-7
- Municipal Executive Officer Municipal Development & Housing Department – 11 Level-7
- Fulfilling Inspector Department of Food and Consumer Protection – 19 Level-7
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer Panchayati Raj Department – 14 Level-7
- Labor Enforcement Officer (Unregistered), Department of Labor Resources – 20 Level-7
- Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Collectorate Officer Anisu and Anu Tribal District Department - 18 Level-7
9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate or equivalent from any recognised institution or University.
- General Male - 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) - 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) - 42 years
Selection Procedure for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the official website as follow:
- Visit the BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Link "BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019"
- Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
- A new window will open, page where click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines. Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
- Upload Photo, Signature and pay Application Fee
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Application Fees for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
- SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) - Rs 150/-
- Other – Rs. 600
Fee should be paid via Online Mode Only