Border Security Force (BSF), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to various posts of ‘SMT (Workshop)’. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 05
- CT (Auto Electrician): 01
- CT (Vulcanize or Operator Type: 02
- CT (Painter): 01
- CT (Store Keeper): 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass from the recognized Board or University or Institution and Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in respective trade or with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned trade.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Commandant, Border Security Force” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.