Budget 2019-20 and Government Jobs: Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget 2019-20 in Parliament today. In her budget, FM has focused on employment and youth related issued in her budget extensively. Many provisions announced by Finance Minister displaying that government job seekers youth can expect much from the budget which will come on ground in term of Government Jobs.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman starts the budget speech with a positive note especially on the employment and government jobs for the youth. She also highlighted the need for a National Education Policy to transform and take India's higher education system to global standards.
Sitharaman has proposed for Rs. 50 lakh crore for Railway and certainly it will provide good opportunities for government jobs seekers youth. Railway has always provided the massive job opportunities in the country and certainly it will be good indication for the youth also
Budget 2019-20 and Government Jobs:
- These are the provisions related to the employment in Government and Private Sectors-
- Rs. 50,000 crore to Railway
- Efforts will be made to improve the Government Companies
- PSU banks to be provided ₹70,000 crore to boost capital.
- Railways infrastructure needs ₹50 trillion till 2030.