Cabinet secretariat invited applications for recruitment to the post of Interpreter and Research Officer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 August 2013. The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. It functions from the Secretariat Building, New Delhi, where most of Cabinet of India sits. It comprises a set of two buildings on opposite sides of Rajpath that are home to some of the most important ministries of the Government of India, situated on Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
• Interpreter: 18 Posts
1. Chinese – 05 posts
2. Russian – 02 posts
3. Persian – 02 posts
4. Arabic – 02 posts
5. Urdu – 01 post
6. Sinhala – 01 post
7. Burmese – 02 posts
8. Baluchi – 01 post
9. Malaya – 01 post
10. Bhasa-Indonesia – 01 post
• Research Officer: 10 Posts
1. Computer – 06 posts
2. Photo – 02 posts
3. Printing – 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 28
• Interpreter: Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 26 August 2013.
• Research Officer: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 26 August 2013.
• Relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
• Interpreter: Bachelor's degree in the concerned language from a recognized University/Institution or a degree with diploma in the concerned language from a recognized University/Institution.
• Research Officer: Honours degree in Physics / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Degree in Engineering or equivalent in computer science or Engineering Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800/-
• Interpreter: Selection will be based on Competitive Written exam, Viva-Voce and Interview.
• Research Officer: Selection will be based on Competitive Written exam, Practical test and Interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format available on website.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc and send to the following address on or before 26 August 2013
Post Bag No. 001,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
New Delhi 110 003
• The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of (Interpreter or Research Officer)”
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts