Canara Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Managers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II – Specialist cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through ONLINE on or before 22 February 2014. Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in July 1906 at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 8 February 2014
• Closing Date for Online Application: 22 February 2014
• Date of Payment of Application fees: From 8 February 2014 to 22 February 2014
• Tentative Date of On-line Test: 23 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
1. Manager Technical (Electrical / Mechanical): 75 posts
2. Manager Technical – Chemical: 4 posts
3. Manager Technical – Logistics: 3 posts
4. Manager Technical – Metallurgy: 3 posts
5. Manager Technical – Structural: 3 posts
6. Manager Technical – Textile: 3 posts
7. Manager Technical – Thermal: 4 posts
8. Manager – Security: 21 posts
Total No of Posts: 116 posts
• Candidate age should be between 25 to 40 years as on 1 January 2014 for Manager – Security post.
• Candidate age should not exceed 35 years as on 1 January 2014 for remaining posts.
• Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
• Manager Technical (Electrical / Mechanical): BE or B Tech or AMIE in Electrical/Mechanical or Production or Industrial Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Chemical: ME or M Tech in Chemical Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Logistics: ME or M Tech in Transportation Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Metallurgy: ME or M Tech in Metallurgical Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Structural: ME or M Tech in Structural Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Textile: ME or M Tech in Textile Engineering.
• Manager Technical – Thermal: ME or M Tech in Thermal Engineering.
• Manager – Security: Graduation or any equivalent qualification.
• General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
• SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs.19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100
• Selection will be done on the basis of Shortlisting and Group Discussion and/or Interview for Manager – Security post.
• Selection will be done on the basis of Test followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview for remaining posts
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through website www.canarabank.com.
• No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata