Jagranjosh presents CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Solved Practice Paper for SA – I 2016 – 17. This practice paper is specially prepared by Mathematics subject experts at jagranjosh.com after the brief analysis of previous year SA-I question papers.
About CBSE Mathematics Paper for SA – I 2016 – 17:
Most of the schools set CBSE Class 10th Mathematics SA – I papers on the examination pattern issued by CBSE board. But, level of questions in the question paper varies from school to school.
Despite the variations in level of question papers set by CBSE schools, there are some common questions which are asked in various schools frequently. We have identified these common questions and provided in this practice paper with detailed explanation.
Importance of CBSE Class 10th Solved Practice Paper:
This solved Mathematics SA – I practice paper is as per the latest pattern 2016 – 17 and carrying unique solutions to all the questions. These solutions will give you clear idea about what and how much must be written in the Class 10th Mathematics SA – I examination 2016 – 17 to fetch maximum marks.
After going through this paper you will:
• understand the latest examination pattern
• know important question likely to be asked in CBSE Class 10th Mathematics SA – I 2016 – 17
• learn to give proper explanations to the questions in order to score maximum marks
• able to manage the time by practicing the questions
Inside the paper:
• This question paper consists of 31 questions divided into four sections - A, B, C and D
• Section A contains 4 questions of 1 mark each
• Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each
• Section C Contains 10 questions of 3 marks each
• Section D contains 11 questions of 4 marks each
• Solutions to all the questions are provided in brief