Here you get the CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 10 Science Paper 2018.This marking scheme is released by the board itself. This marking scheme has key answers (or values point) along with mark wise break up of every answer.
With the help of key answers in marking scheme, students will easily understand the how to involve the key concepts in their answers and know the criteria of word limit to be followed while writing the answers in CBSE Board Exams.
Find below the CBSE Class 10 Science: Marking Scheme, are given below:
1. A Mendelian experiment consisted of breeding pea plants bearing violet flowers with pea plants bearing white flowers. What will be the result in F1 progeny?
2. Write the energy conversion that takes place in a hydropower plant.
Potential /Kinetic/ Mechanical Energy into Electrical energy
3. A compound ‘X’ on heating with excess conc. sulphuric acid at 443 K gives an unsaturated compound ‘Y’. ‘X’ also reacts with sodium metal to evolve a colourless gas ‘Z’. Identify ‘X’, ‘Y’ and ‘Z’. Write the equation of the chemical reaction of formation of ‘Y’ and also write the role of sulphuric acid in the reaction.
4. (a) Name one gustatory receptor and one olfactory receptor present in human beings.
(b) Write a and b in the given flow chart of neuron through which information travels as an electrical impulse.
(a) Due to ambiguity in the question award 1 mark whether attempted or not.
(b) (a)Cell body/ cyton
5. If the image formed by a spherical mirror for all positions of the object placed in front of it is always erect and diminished, what type of mirror is it? Draw a labelled ray diagram to support your answer.
6. Decomposition reactions require energy either in the form of heat or light or electricity for breaking down the reactants. Write one equation each for decomposition reactions where energy is supplied in the form of heat, light and electricity.
Download the complete CBSE Class 10 Science marking scheme along with questions paper from the links given below:
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links: