NIELIT Aurangabad, C-DAC Hyderabad and NIELIT Chennai invited application for their 6 month PG Diploma course on Electronic Product Design [DEPD] to be conducted in their respective institutes. Interested candidates may apply for the course in the prescribed format before 4 August 2014.
- Closing Date of Registration: 4 August 2014
- Date of Entrance exam: 10 August 2014
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates : 16 August 2014
- Last date for course fee payment: 1 September 2014
PG Diploma in Electronic Product Design (DEPD)
The Above course is presently being conducted at NIELIT -Aurangabad, NIELIT-Chennai and CDAC-Hyderabad.
The candidates with B.E/B. Tech in Electronics major (ECE, EEE, E&I etc) having minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible.
selection of candidate will be based on Common Entrance Exam conducted for all three centres.
Entrance Exam Syllabus for DEPD course
Electronics Fundamentals (Active and Passive devices, BJT, MOSFET, OP-AMP, etc), Circuit Theory (RLC circuits, Network Theorems, Basics of diode and transistor based circuits), Digital Design and processor Fundamentals (combinational and sequential circuits, processor fundamentals), Communication Theory (Analog & Digital communication), C programming Fundamentals.
6 months full time which includes theory and practicals. (30 Hrs per week)
The course fee is Rs 45,000/- (inclusive of service tax).
Reservations and fee waiver for SC/ST candidates is as per the Government of India Rules.
DEPD Course Highlights
- Curriculum designed in association with experts from premier Academia and Industry.
- Emphasis on practical’s and Hands on sessions.
- Adequate lab facility.
- Exposure to Soft Skills and technical writing.
- Well-equipped library and Resourceful faculties.
Number of Seats
- NIELIT - Aurangabad: 30
- NIELIT – Chennai : 30
- CDAC – Hyderabad : 30
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should submit the online application form available on the site www.cdachyd.in/esdm/training
- The non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/- for the entrance examination is to be paid online by the applicant through payment gateway at the time of registration.
- The applicant should specify the course centre in which he/she wants to undergo the course and must upload Scanned Passport size photograph.