Central Institute of Medical and Aromatic Plants invited eligible candidates for the recruitment to various research posts. Interested candidates may apply online through the www.cimap.res.in, on or before the closing date.
The projects Central Institute of Medical and Aromatic Plants (CIMA) is sponsored under Government Agencies tenable at CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 July 2014
Date of Interview: 6 August 2014
Name of the Posts
Project Assistants II: 11 Posts
Junior Research Assistant: 3 Posts
Project Assistants III: 1 Posts
Total no. of post: 15 Posts
• Project Assistants II – 12000 pm
• Junior Research Assistant - 1600 pm
• Project Assistants III – 1400 pm
Project Assistants II: First class M.Sc./M.tech in microbiology/biochemistry /biotechnology/ life sciences/botany/agriculture/horticulture/agronomy/soil science/environmental science/plant science/chemistry/organic chemistry/analytical chemistry/pharmaceutical chemistry
Junior Research Assistant: First class Master’s Degree in Agriculture science/biotechnology/botany/plant science/plant breeding/seed science/technology/life science/biochemistry
Project Assistants III: First class Master’s Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life science /Botany
How to apply
• For the post project assistants level II-III, the interview date is 6 August and reporting time is 9.30 AM
• Special age relaxation only in case of widow, divorced women,women judicially separated from their husband who are not married
• If there will be a large number of applicants then written test will be conducted and candidates will be shortlisted for the interview
• Interested candidates should appear on the time and date given along with bio-data, attested copies of mark sheet or required documents and recent pass port size photographs
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.