Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET):
Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) is conducted by the directorate of the technical education, Chattisgarh, for admissions to the engineering courses at the graduate level in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Note: 10% of the seats will be for candidates who have qualified in and applied on the basis of their JEE Main 2014 scores and rank.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the Chhattisgarh Board or any recognized board in the country.
- They must have studied Physics and Maths and Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology.
- They must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST)
- They must satisfy the domicile requirements of the state
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Mode of Test Paper: Objective
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Subjects covered: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- negative marking: Yes
Bachelor of technology (B. Tech.)/ Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.)
How to apply:
The candidates can apply through online and Offline mode. To apply online, a candidate has to visit the official website of the CG PET. To apply offline candidates can buy CG PET Application Form through the head post offices of the state.