This year, CBSE class 12 Chemistry paper is scheduled to be held on 25th March. Thus with only about one and a half months left for the exam, students appearing for the exam must have geared up for the final revisions. This is the most crucial time when students should focus on smart preparation in less time. This could be possible only by following a well strategic study plan which should primarily include solving more and more previous year question papers which will help the students track their performance and understand the exam pattern along with latest marking trends. Moreover, it will give a clear overview of the types of questions asked in the board exam.
Jagranjosh here brings a collection of Class 12 Chemistry Last 5+1 years’ Very Short Questions to help the students get a firm grip over the 1 mark questions that are probably going to be asked in the upcoming board exam.
As per the latest exam pattern in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry paper questions number 1to 5 are very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each.
1. 'Crystalline solids are anisotropic in nature.’ What does this statement mean?
2. Express the relation between conductivity and molar conductivity of a solution held in a cell.
3. Define Electrophoresis.
4. Draw the structure of XeF2 molecule.
5. Write the IUPAC name of the following compound:
6. Draw the structure of 3-methylbutanal.
7. Arrange the following compounds in an increasing order of their solubility in water :
C6H5NH2, (C2H5)2, NH, C2H5NH2
8. What are biodegradable polymers?
9. How the conductivity of an intrinsic semiconductor may be increased?
10. Define ‘Peptization’.
11. How is copper extracted from a low grade ore of it?
12. Which is a stronger reducing agent, SbH3 or BiH3, and why?
13. What happens when bromine attacks CH2 = CH — CH2 — C≡ CH?
14. Write the IUPAC name of the following:
15. Write the structure of the product obtained when glucose is oxidised with nitric acid.
16. Differentiate between disinfectants and antiseptics.
17. Of physisorption or chemisorptions, which has a higher enthalpy of adsorption?
18. Name the method used for refining or copper metal.
19. Name two poisonous gases which can be prepared from chlorine gas.
20. Write the IUPAC name of the following compound:
21. Rearrange the following compounds in the increasing order of their boiling points:
CH3CHO, CH3CH2OH, CH3CH2CH3
22. Write the structure of n-methylethanmine.
23. What are the products of hydrolysis of sugar?
Isa homopolymer or a copolymer?
25. What is the effect of temperature on chemisorption?
26. What is the role of zinc metal in the extraction of silver?
27. What is the basicity of H3PO3?
28. Identify the chiral molecule in the following pair:
29. Which of the following is a natural polymer?
Buna-S, protein, PVC
30. The conversion of primary aromatic amines into diazonium salts is known as _______?
31. What are the products of hydrolysis of sucrose?
32. Write the structure of p-methyIbenzaldehyde.
33. Out of white phosphorus and red phosphorus, which one is more reactive and why?
34. Which would undergo SN1 reaction faster in the following pair and why?
35. Write a method by which lyophobic colloids can be coagulated.
36. What is the formula of a compound in which the element Y forms hcp lattice and atoms of X occupy 2/3rd of tetrahedral voids.
37. Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
38. Write the IUPAC name of given compound.
39. Write the structure of an isomer of compound C4H9Br which is most reactive towards SN1 reaction.
40. Write the main reason for the stability for colloidal sols.
41. Give an example of each of molecular solid and ionic solid.
42. Pb(NO3)2 on heating gives a brown gas which undergoes dimerization on cooling. Identify the gas.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Chapter 11 – Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
CBSE Board Exam 2018: Important questions for Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Maths Paper
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Physics: Chapter 15 - Communication Systems