Collector Officer, Bastar has invited applications for the recruitment of Development Assistant, Assistant and Peon Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2018.
Last Date of Application – 25 September 2018
Collector Officer, Bastar Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 4
- Development Assistant – 2 Posts
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Peon – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Development Assistant, Assistant and Peon Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Development Assistant – Bachelor or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and PG Degree / PG Diploma in Management. Experience working on luggage for over a year.
- Assistant Grade III- 12th Pass with at least 50% marks from a recognized University and 5000 Depression Hourly Speed mandatory in Hindi/English typing compulsory.
- Peon - 8th pass with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
18 to 60 Years
- Development Assistant – Rs. 75000 /- pm
- Assistant – Rs. 10812 /- pm
- Peon – Rs. 8000 /- pm
How to Apply for Collector Officer, Bastar Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat, Bastar, District Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh" latest by 25 September 2018.