College of Fisheries Job Notification: College of Fisheries has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Field Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 May 2018
College of Fisheries Vacancy Details
- Field Assistant – 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Field Assistant – VIIIth Std. plus experience in fisheries field.
- Junior Research Fellow – M.F.Sc. from SAU’s or equivalent degree from ICAR Deemed Universities/ Fisheries Colleges.
Age Limit – not exceeding 38 years (relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms)
How to Apply for College of Fisheries Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of the Principal Investigator and Professor & Head, Department of Fisheries Hydrography, College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri – 415629 on or before 28 May 2018.