CRPF Recruitment 2019: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. has invited applications for the recruitment of Head Constable/GD and Constables/GD. The post is on temporary basis but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside.
Eligible sportsperson (male or female) can apply, for CRPF Recruitment 2019, in the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2019.
Candidates, whose candidature/applications have been provisionally accepted/ found in order, will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Physical Standard/Trail/Physically Efficiency Test.
Last Date of Application -13 January 2019
CRPF Vacancy Details
Constable (General Duty)- 339 Posts
- Men- 295 Posts
- Women- 44 Posts
Head Constable (General Duty)
- Men- 19 Posts
- Women- 1 Post
- Constable (General Duty)- Level- 3 Rs. 21700-69100
- Head Constable (General Duty) - Level- 4 Rs. 25500-81100
Eligibility Criteria for Constable and Head Constable Posts
- Constable (General Duty) - 10th class passed
- Head Constable - 12th class passed
- Constable - Sportsperson of merit who have represented a State or the Country in any recognized National repute Games/National Championship Both (Junior & Senior) All India Inter University or International repute Championship conducted under the the aegis of respective Federation/Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Head Constable - Sportsperson of merit who have won any medal in individual event in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of National repute conducted under the aegis of respective Federation/Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
18 to 23 Years
How to Apply for CRPF Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates send their application along with other necessary documents to "The DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072” latest by 13 January 2019.