CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Jobs Notification: CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant Level-II, JRF and SRF. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20-21 June 2018.
Advertisement No.: 03/2018
- Walk-in-interview date -20-21 June 2018
CSIR-CMERI Vacancy Details
- Project-JRF OR Project-SRF- 01 Post
- Project Assistant, Level-II – 9 Posts
- Project Assistant, Level-I – 14 Posts
- Project Assistant, Level-II OR Project Assistant, Level-III – 1 Post
- Project-JRF- 7 Posts
- Project SRF – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-III –2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Level-II, JRF and SRF Posts
- Project-JRF- B.E./B.Tech. in concerned subject with GATE/NET score. Or M.E./M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engg.
- Project Assistant Level-II- BE / B.Tech in concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant Level-I- Diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks.
How to Apply for CSIR-CMERI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 and 21 June at CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the below link for details.