CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Job Notification: CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has invited applications for the posts of Project Assistant and Yoga instructor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30th November 2018.
Last Date for apply: 30th November 2018
Date of Interview: 07 and 10 December 2018
- Project Assistants: 10th December 2018.
- Yoga instructor: 7th December 2018
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details
- Project Assistants: 01
- Yoga instructor: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistants Posts Job
- Project Assistants: M. Tech (Polymer Tech/Rubber Tech/Chemical Engg.), M.Sc. (Polymer Chemistry),B.E./ B. Tech. Polymer Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Materials Science or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 7.0. For MSc/BE/BTech candidates, relevant work experience of minimum two years is required.
- Yoga instructor: Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT) or B.Pharm or B.Tech or M.Sc. or equivalent with 55% marks and diploma in Yoga OR Post graduate diploma in Yoga with 3years of experience
Consolidated fixed emoluments: (Per month)
- Project Assistants: Rs. 28000/-
- Yoga instructor: Rs. 25000/-+HRA@24%
How to Apply
Application for the post of Project Assistants and Yoga Instructor should be send separately with necessary documents on or before 30th November 2018 to the address mentioned in the notification.