CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (CSIR - NEIST), Jorhat Jobs Notification: CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat has invited applications for 09 Posts of Research Associate, JRF and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 31 January 2019.
Employment Notice No. 09 /Jr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2019
Important Dates for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 31 January 2019 from 09.30 AM onwards
Vacancy Details of CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- JRF / Project Assistant – 05 Posts
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate – PhD (or Thesis Submitted) in Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
- JRF / Project Assistant – 1st Class MSc / MS in Organic Chemistry.
- Project Assistant – BSc in Chemistry.
Age Limit (as on 31 January 2019)
- Research Associate – 35 years
- JRF / Project Assistant – 30 years
- Project Assistant – 28 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 31 January 2019 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website or the link given below along with other necessary documents in the Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam. The reporting time for the interview is up to 09.30AM.