CSIR – National Physical Laboratory has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Research Associate for project titled “Creation of Testing and Calibration Facility for LED and LED based Lighting at NPL India as per National/International Standards”. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 4 May 2018.
Advertisement No.: Walk-in/Div#1.0/01/2018
Date of Interview: 4 May 2018
CSIR-NPL Vacancy details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Assistant-II: 2 posts
- Project Assistant-III: 2 posts
- Research Associate-I: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Research Associate post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant-II: MSc in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics OR B.E. in Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Project Assistant-III: B.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with two years research experience or MSc/B.E. in Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent with two years research experience OR M.Tech in Electronics/Instrumentation/Automation/Illumination Engineering or equivalent.
- Research Associate-I: M.Tech in Applied Optics/Photonics/Electronics/Instrumentation/Automation/Illumination Engineering or equivalent with two years research experience OR PhD in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation.
Age Limit for Project Assistant & Research Associate post:
- Project Assistant-II: Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: Not exceeding 35 years
- Research Associate-I: Not exceeding 35 years
Selection Process for Project Assistant & Research Associate post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Project Assistant & Research Associate post:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form and self attested copies of all supporting documents on 4 May 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at the reception of the main building of the laboratory, CSIR – National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012.