CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Job Notification: CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has invited applications for the 08 posts of Project Fellow and Research Associate. The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format on or before 09 May 2019.
Advertisement No: CEPD/AAK/2019/2
- Last Date to Apply: 09 May 2019
- Date of Interview: 20 May 2019
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details
Project Fellow and Research Associate-08
- Project Fellow I: Candidates should have Diploma in Chemical Eng. with minimum 55 % marks Project Fellow (II)-1: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Chemical Eng./ Chem. Tech. with minimum 55 % marks
- Project Fellow (II)-2: M. Sc. Chemistry (Organic) (Min. 55% marks) or equivalent Research Associate: Candidates who have submitted thesis can also apply with suitable proof
- Research Associate (I)-1: PhD in Chemical Engineering / Chem. Tech.
- Research Associate (I)-2: PhD in Org. Chemistry
- Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
- Project fellow (II): 28 Years
- Project fellow (III): 30 Years
- RA (I): 35 Years
How to Apply
Application for the posts should be send with necessary documents to- The Head, CEPD, (Attn Dr. Amol A. Kulkarni) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008 on or before 09 May 2019.