CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist, Technical Assistant and Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 August 2013. NGRI is a geoscientific research organization established in 1961 under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India's largest Research and Development organization. It is supported by more than 200 scientists and other technical staff. Research areas covered by this institute include hydrocarbon and coal exploration, mineral exploration, deep seismic sounding studies, exploration and management of groundwater resources, earthquake hazard assessment, structure of earth's interior and its evolution (theoretical studies), and geophysical instrument development.
Opening Date of Online Applications: 13 July 2013
Closing Date of Online Applications: 12 August 2013
Last Date for receipt of Application: 16 August 2013
Name of the Posts
• Scientist: 2 Posts
• Technical Assistant: 2 Posts
• Technician: 1 Post
Total No. of Post: 5 Posts
• Scientist: Maximum age should be 32 years as on 12 August 2013.
• Technical Assistant: Maximum age should be 28 years as on 12 August 2013.
• Technician: Maximum age should be 28 years as on 12 August 2013.
• Scientist: Ph.D. in Geophysics or Geology
• Technical Assistant: 1st Class B. Sc (Computers) with 1 year full time professional qualification
• Technician: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Data Entry Operator Trade or National/State Trade Certificate in Data Entry Operator or two years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the Data Entry Operator Trade.
• Scientist: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
• Technical Assistant: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
• Technician: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website http://www.ngri.org.in.
• No other mode of application will be considered.
• This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re‐prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “-----------(Name of the Post with Post Code ______ )” by post to the address given below:
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road,
Hyderabad – 500 007, A.P.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 for JRF and Lecturer , View Application Procedure, Eligibility and Other Details
RKMVU Recruitment 2016, Apply for 4 Assistant Professor and other Faculty posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2016 for 103 Faculty Posts
University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 for 08 Assistant Professor Posts