Deputy Commissioner, Darrang District invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer (Grade-III) and Junior Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 March 2018.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 22 March 2018
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 March 2018
District Darrang Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 1 post
- Junior Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant & Stenographer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should be a graduate in Art, Science or Commerce.
- Candidates should have National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by the National Council for Vocational Trade and Diploma in Stenography.
- Candidates should have proficiency on Basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac, Excel, Power Point, DTP (English & Assamese) and Internet etc.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer application.
Age Limit for Junior Assistant & Stenographer post
Between 18-43 years for both posts
How to Apply for Deputy Comm, Darrang District Junior Assistant & Stenographer Post 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the Darrang District Website at www.darrang.gov.in on or before 31 March 2018.