Directorate General of BSF, from Indian citizens for appointment on post of Assistant Commandant (Architect) (Combatised Post) Group ‘A’ to fill up the following vacancies on Deputation Basis for the period of 3 years in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India for the year 2014. The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India's land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime.
• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Assistant Commandant (Architect): 03 (Three).
• Holding analogous post on regular basis or with three years regular service in the grade in Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – 34,800) and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-.
• Possessing a Degree in Architecture from a recognised University or Institution.
• Five Years of experience in Architectural planning.
The maximum age limit shall be not exceeding 56 (fifty six) years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and the Pay Scale is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
How to Apply
• Application duly filled in prescribed format along with photo copies of Testimonials/ Certificates of Educational and Experience etc. and with the copy of CR dossiers duly attested for the last five years, send to The Deputy Inspector General (Pers.), Directorate General, BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 with in 60 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………………………………”
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.