DMHFW Recruitment 2018: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan (DMHFW) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Female Health Worker. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 23 July 2018
DMHFW Vacancy Details
- Female Health Worker – 5602 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Female Health Worker Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 10th pass with ANM training. The candidate should be registered in Registration Nursing Council as B Grade Nurse.
Age Limit – 18 to 45 years
Selection Process for Female Health Worker Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Salary: Rs. 18,500/-
How to apply for DMHFW Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode upto 23 July 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference. Candidates can check the below links for more details.
Application Fee for Female Health Worker Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 300/-
- Windows and Divorced/all categories of bicycles contribution through E-Mitra/kiosk/ Jan Seva Kendra: Rs. 250/-
- Service Charge to apply online: Rs. 50/-