Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 08 posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for Walk-In-Interviews beginning from 29 May 2017.
Walk in Interview Date for Research Associates (RA): 29 May 2017
DRDO, Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate : 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO, Delhi Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate : Doctorate degree in synthetic chemistry from a recognized university/ institution having quality of research publication with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : Post Graduate degree in Chemistry in first division with NET/ GATE qualification
Selection Process for DRDO, Delhi Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through Walk-In-Interviews.
Age Limit for DRDO, Delhi Posts 2017
- Research Associate : Age should be less than 35 years for UR candidates
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : Age should be less than 28 years for UR candidates
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be as per government of India norms.
How to Apply for DRDO, Delhi Posts
Type written application duly filled as per the prescribed format available in the notification with attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, caste certificates and other relevant documents should be brought at the time of Interview. A crossed Indian Postal Order amounting Rs 10/- drawn in favor of Director, CFEES, Brig. S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054. The venue of the Walk-In-Interview will be DROMI, near this Centre, Brig S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054 interviews will be conducted date wise as per the posts applied for beginning from 29 May 2017.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams