In this article you will get the clue that from where and how the questions are being framed from the chapter Electric Charges and Fields
The experts of jagranjosh.com have full confidence that you will not miss any of the questions in the board exam as well as in competitive exams from this chapter if you will keep the following terms / question in your mind while studying
- Origin of charges and atomic theory of charges
- Difference between charging by induction and charging by conduction
- Types of electric charges transferred when two bodies of different materials are rubbed
- How can you charge a metal sphere positively without touching it?
- Two basic properties of charge
- If a body has positive charge of 10 coulomb. Then how many electrons are in excess or deficit on the body
- If a body has N electron and M proton then how will you calculate the total number of charge on the body?
- Calculate the amount of charge on 46 gram of Na+
- In coulomb law of force K is proportionality constant. Find the CGS and MKS unit of K
- Effect of medium on coulomb’s law
- How you will calculate the number of electric field lines?
- How much positive and negative charge is there in a cup of water?
- A charged ball Q1 is fixed to a horizontal surface as shown. When another massive charged ball Q2 is brought near, it achieves an equilibrium position at a distance d12 directly above Q1.When Q1 is replaced by a different charged ball Q3, Q2 achieves an equilibrium position at a distance d23 (< d12) directly above Q3.
Analyze the problem interms of following options
A) The charge of Q3 has the same sign of the charge of Q1
B) The charge of Q3 has the opposite sign as the charge of Q1
C) Cannot determine the relative signs of the charges of Q3 & Q1
D) The magnitude of charge Q3 < the magnitude of charge Q1
E) The magnitude of charge Q3 > the magnitude of charge Q1
F) Cannot determine relative magnitudes of charges of Q3 & Q1
- Superposition principle of force
- Concept of unit vector
- Concept of test charge(can it be negative ?).
- Physical significance of electric field
- Some important properties of electric field lines
- Formula to calculate the electric flux in difference angle
- Physical significance of dipole
- Behavior of dipole in an uniform and non uniform electric field in terms of
Rotatory motion and translator motion
- Gauss law and its applications
- Field inside and outside of a shell
- Physical quantity and their dimensions
- Electric field due to uniform charged rod of finite and infinite length
- Electric field at a general point due to a short dipole
- Electric field due to uniformly charged ring
- Relation between charge and radius of oil drop
- An electron is separated from a proton by a distance of 0.53A0. Calculate the electric field at the location of electron
- Calculation of electric field when point charges of same / different magnitude are placed on the vertices of (1) square (2) triangle (3) hexagon (4) rectangle
- Six charges of equal magnitudes, three positive and three negative , are to be placed at the PQRSTU corners of a regular hexagon, such that the field at the center is double that of what it would have been if only one positive charge is placed at R. Then find the arrangement of charges at P,Q,R,S,T and U
Visit continuously in CBSE Section to Get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, Practice papers and study material for the last moment And Much More………