ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident in different departments/Specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interview which will be conducted on 7 November 2013 at 10 AM. The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial.
Date & Time of Interview: 7 November 2013 at 10 AM
Details of Post
Name of the Departments/Specialties:
- Anaesthesia: 2 Posts
- General Medicine: 2 Posts
- General Surgery: 2 Posts
- Orthopedics: 2 Posts
- Eye: 2 Posts
- Blood Bank: 2 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 2 Posts
- Paediatric: 3 Posts
- ICU: 3 Posts
- Pathology: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 21
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 7 November 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates should posses Medical PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized university with MCI/State MC Registration for all posts Except ICU and Blood Bank.
• Candidates should posses Medical PG Degree or Diploma in Anesthesia/Medicine/ Chest Medicine from a recognized university with MCI/State MC Registration for ICU.
• Candidates should posses Medical PG Degree in Pathology/Transfusion Medicine with MCI/State MC Registration for Blood Bank.
The Senior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 4000/- through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview with complete bio data, Original plus
Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications from Matriculation or
equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate),
Caste certificate and 2 recent passport size photographs at the ADMINSTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA on 7 November 2013 at 10 AM.