In this article, we bring to you chapter notes of chapter Ether including important concepts, formulae and some previous year solved questions for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2018. About 1-2 questions are always asked from this topic in the examination.
About the chapter notes:
1. These notes contain the crux of the chapter Ether.
2. These notes are the perfect revision material before examination.
3. Each reaction and reaction Mechanism has been explained in the simplest possible way in these notes.
4. These notes are based on the latest syllabus of JEE examination.
5. These notes are prepared by experienced Subject Experts of Chemistry.
6. These notes contain all important topics related to Ether like preparation of ether using dehydration of alcohol and Williamson synthesis method, physical properties etc.
Some previous year solved questions are given below:
JEE Main 2018: FAQs related to Computer Based Examination (Online exam)
JEE Main 2018: Revision notes with important questions for Free radicals and SN1 & SN2 mechanisms
Tips to revise JEE Main syllabus in last one week
Founder of Super 30, Mr Anand Kumar shares tips for revision notes and exam pressure for IIT JEE