Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 08 various posts. The interview is scheduled to be held on 30 April 2015 (Thursday).
- Date & Reporting Time of Walk – in – Interview: 30 April 2015 (Thursday) at 09:00 AM.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 08
- Research Associate (RA): 02
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 05
- Project Assistant: 01
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from recognized university or Institute and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Research Associate (RA): Candidate must possess Ph.D. in the relevant discipline or M.Sc. in appropriate field with experience.
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in the relevant field with experience in the concerned field.
- For Project Assistant: Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in Science or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01 June 2015)
- For Research Associate (RA): 35 years
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 28 years
Candidate will get the Consolidated Remuneration mentioned below plus 20 % HRA
- For Research Associate (RA): Rs, 16,000/- Per Month.
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs, 12,000/- Per Month.
- For Project Assistant: Rs, 9,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 30 April 2015 (Thursday) at 09:00 AM onwards in the Board Room of FRI Office Main Building, P.O New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun – 248 006 along with application in prescribed format with complete CV in the prescribed format and original Certificates/ documents (for verification) along with a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph.