Geological Survey of India (GSI) invited applications for Recruitment of 13 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
GSI was established in 1851. It is a government organization in India which is an office attached to the Ministry of Mines of Union Government of India for conducting geological surveys and studies. It is one of the oldest of such organizations in the world and the second oldest survey in the country.
Date of Publication of Advt: 22 February 2014
Last Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
• Director (personnel & Administration): 1 Post
• Director (Finance & Accounts): 8 Posts
• Investigating Officer: 1 Post
• Assistant Executive Engineer: 1 Post
• Junior Investigating Officer: 2 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 13 Posts
• Director (personnel & Administration): Rs. 37,400-67, 000/- with GP 8700/-
• Director (Finance & Accounts): Rs. 15,600-39, 100/- with GP 7600/-
• Investigating Officer: Rs. 15,600-39, 100/- with GP 6600/-
• Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs. 15,600-39, 100/- with GP 5400/-
• Junior Investigating Officer: Rs. 9300-34, 800/- with GP 4600/-
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with self attested copies of all academic qualifications, mark sheets with other testimonials to the Geological Survey of India, an attached office of the Ministry of Mines, 27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016.
NHM, Moti Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Computer Assistant, DEO and Attendant Posts
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts