CBSE Science Set- 1 Guess Paper 2013, given here.
1.What would be the electron dot structure of methane with formula CH4?
2. What does autotrophic mode of nutrition requires?
3. Which one of these has higher concentration of H+ ions? I M HCl or 1M CH3COOH
4. What are fossils? Give one example.
5. Define the principal focus of a convex mirror?
6. Why do ionic compounds have high melting points?
7. Where do you find the cerebrospinal fluid and what are its function?
8. Why vegetative reproduction is practiced for growing some type of plants?
9. Select the best setup for tracing the path of a ray of light through a rectangular glass tab?