Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur invited ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in Non- Gazetted or Non- Indl. Establishment (NIE) or Indl. Establishment (IE). The candidates eligible for the post may apply Onlineon or before 20 October 2014 (for post 1 to 3& 5 to 7) and on or before 17 November 2014 (for post 4& 10).
For Post 1 to 3 & 5 to 7 :
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 October 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 October 2014.
For Post 4 &10 :
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 11November 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 17November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 02
- Teacher (Primary): 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Stenographer: 01
- Civilian Motor Driver : 02
- Telephone Operator – II: 01
- Photographer: 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 36
- Storekeeper: 06
- Durwan (Only Male): 07
Educational Qualification / Experience
Qualification should be from recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 :
Possess Graduation in required Subject or equivalent with B.Ed and should have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- For Post 2 :
Possess Senior Secondary with Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- For Post 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 :
Possess Higher Secondary (12th Class Pass) or equivalent.
- For Post 5, 7 & 10 :
Possess Matriculation (10th Class Pass) or equivalent.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 to 3: Between 18 to 30 Years.
- For Posts 4 & 6to 10: Between 18 to 27 Years.
- For Post 5: Between 18 to 32 Years.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) in the form of online payment to be paid through Payment Gateway :
- For Post 1 & 2: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only).
- For Post 3 to 10: Rs. 50/- (Fifty only).
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-Serv. Candidates should be exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Physical Endurance Test followed with the Skill Test and the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration as per the requirement of the specific post.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the Gun Carriage FactoryWebsite www.ofbgcf.nic.in and also upload the recent scanned photograph,signatures and the relevant documents on or before the specific date as per the post applied.