HAL Recruitment 2019: HAL New Public School Bangalore invited applications for PRT and TGT Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2019.
Last Date of Application - 10 April 2019 upto 03:30 PM
HAL Bangalore Vacancy Details
- TGT (English) - 1 Post
- PRT (English) - 1 Post
- PRT (Social Studies) - 1 Post
- PRT - Rs.25,500/- + Admissible DA from time to time
- TGT - Rs.29,200/- + Admissible DA from time to time
Eligibility Criteria for PRT and TGT Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PRT (English) - Graduate with English as one of the main subject in Graduation and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods
- PRT (Social Studies) - Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed with any one subject as mentioned in Graduation
- TGT (English) - B.A. with English as the main subject in all three years of Graduation, B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods
How to Apply for HAL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Office of HAL New Public School, Central Township, Jawahar Nagar, Namjoshi Road, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037" on or before 10 April 2019 upto 03:30 PM.