Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur invited applications for recruitment of 486 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 August 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 8 August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh: 23 August 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Surveyor: 60
2. Field Investigator: 1
3. Junior Draughtsman: 2
4. Electrician: 17
5. Lineman: 33
6. Sub Station–Attendant: 26
7. Junior Draughtsman (Electrical): 9
8. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 4
9. Junior Engineer (Civil): 4
10. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 10
11. Steno-typist: 51
12. Clerk: 57
13. Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 18
14. Junior Scale Stenographer: 11
15. Station Fire Officer: 3
16. Language Teacher: 146
17. Sub Fire Officer: 4
18. Senior Draughtsman: 3
19. Clerk: 5
20. Clerk: 14
21. Research Assistant: 2
22. Senior Assistant (Accounts): 6
Total Number of posts: 486 Posts
Candidates should possess Matriculation, Graduation, Diploma/Degree in Engineering and Post Graduation as per the post.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18-45 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
General Category candidates have to pay Rs.360/- and reserved categories candidates have to pay Rs.120/- for obtaining form from Post Offices/ Sub-Post Offices.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of objective type screening test, skill test, Typing Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the under Secretary, H.P. Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur before 8 August 2014.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.