Hindustan Copper Ltd HCL Jobs 2019: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Kherti Copper Complex, Rajasthan invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 19 September 2019.
Last Date of Application - 19 September 2019
Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy Details
Trade Apprentices - 129 Posts
- Turner -05 Posts
- Fitter - 23 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 28 Posts
- Electrician - 19 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic - 6 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) - 3 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) - 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel - 08 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic - 4 Posts
- C Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic - 3 Posts
- Wireman - 4 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 4 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant - 5 Posts
- Carpenter - 5 Posts
- Surveyor – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be 10th pass or equivalent.
- ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
Selection Procedure for Trade Apprentice Posts
Selection shall be based on the merit made. 70% weightage shall be given to marks scored in 10th class and 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical).
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice Posts 2019
Eligible candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com) on or before 19 September 2019.