State Bank of India is ready to conduct written examination for recruitment to the post of 1500 Probationary Officers. The eligible candidates can apply before 23 February 2013. The candidates are required to get them register online through Bank Website www.sbi.co.in. All the candidates are required to pay the application fee through one of the online and offline mode.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
The candidates applying for the post should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Offline Mode of Payment
For Offline Mode of Payment, the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On the payment of requisite application fee through computer generated challan form, registration process of the online application will be complete.
Online Mode of Payment
For online mode of payment, the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Some Important Instructions for Application
• The candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
• After this, the candidates should visit to Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the 'Recruitment link'.
• Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered.
• After the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
• The candidates applying for the post will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation.
• Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.