JEE Main 2019: Registration Process Ending Today; Check how to submit Online Application form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started registration for JEE Main April Exam 2019. Check step by step procedure to submit JEE Main Application Form 2019 at jeemain.nic.in. The national testing agency (NTA) will reject the duplicate or incomplete applications without intimation.
Today is the last day to register for JEE Main April 2019. Interested candidates need to submit an online application from at jeemain.nic.in before 11:50 PM. Students who have already submitted the JEE Main Application Form 2019 should not apply again. In case any candidate is found to be filling up multiple applications, all such Applications will be rejected, without any intimation. Check here the stepwise procedure to submit online application form for the April session of JEE Main 2019.
With the decision of the national testing agency (NTA) to conduct JEE Main 2019 twice a year, students have another chance to fulfill their dream of getting top engineering college. The JEE Main January 2019 exam has been successfully concluded by the national testing agency between 8 and 12 in 10 shifts. Engineering aspirant can reappear for JEE Main 2019 as the exam will be conducted again in April month. After the JEE Main April 2019 Exam, the all India of ranking of candidates will be released taking into consideration better of the two NTA Scores of all candidates appeared in Jan 2019 and April 2019 examinations. Candidates who want to reappear for the national level engineering entrance exam i.e. JEE Main 2019 can apply before the last date of application i.e. March 7.
Those who want to appear for JEE 2019 should have complete knowledge on how to fill the application form of JEE Main 2019. Candidates can check here how to JEE Main 2019 application form including registration, filling up the form and other instructions in this article.
JEE Main April 2019: Important Dates
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing in class 12th or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2019 and even, candidates who have passed class 12th or any other equivalent qualifying exam in the year 2017 or 2018 are eligible for JEE Main 2019.
There is no age limit for the candidates for appearing in the JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
The application window of JEE Main 2019 appears as below -
Instructions for JEE Main Application form 2019
To proceed to register and fill up the JEE Main 2019 application form, applicants need to click on 'Proceed to apply online' after selecting the check box given for declaration as mentioned in the image below -
Steps to follow for filling JEE Main 2019 Application form
- Read the given instructions carefully and click on the check box to proceed further.
- Fill all the required information like state of eligibility, nationality, identification type, gender, Aadhaar card number and security pin etc.
any other valid Government identity number.
2. Fill up the application form - Now the candidates have to fill the application details of JEE Main like applying for, mode of examination, exam centre and exam medium.
- You have to fill the personal details like name, father’s name etc, academic details like year of passing grade 10th and 12th, percentage of 12th grade. Have to mention the mailing address details and guardian details.
- Create a password, enter a security pin and enter the next button.
- Before submitting the form, cross-check if you need to edit your previous information. Proceed further after that by entering the submit button.
3. Uploading Documents - Now, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of photographs and signature.
While uploading the photograph keep the following instructions in the mind:
(i) Photograph has to be colored passport size with name and date and it should be more than 10 kb or less than 200 kb.
(ii) It should be scanned and should be in jpg or JPEG format of the size 3.5 × 4.5 cm.
While uploading the signature keep the following instructions in the mind:
(i) It has to be done on white paper and should be done by the candidate.
(ii) The signature has to be done inside the box of 3.5 × 4.5 cm.
(iii) Scan the image of the signature and it should be more than 4 kb and less than 30 kb in size.
4. Fee Payment - Now, click on “Pay exam fee” link to pay the fees.
- Choose the mode of payment: Credit/Debit Card or e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee:
5. Download confirmation page - Candidate will receive the acknowledgement page after the successful payment of the fees. Take out its printout for future prospective.
In case the acknowledgement page is not generated, that means that transaction gets cancelled. Then, money will be refunded to the candidate’s account in 7 to 8 working days and candidate have to do the transaction again.