The online application for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) has already started from December 19, 2017. Engineering aspirants who want to take admission in undergraduate courses through a common test in the state of West Bengal will have to fill online application form by January 19, 2018. In this article, we will tell you how to fill online application step by step.
1. First visit the official website i.e., https://wbjeeb.nic.in or click here
2. Now click on Online Application Form WBJEE 2018. After clicking on the above link you will get the window given below:
Click on the button Apply.
3. Now, read the instruction given on the page carefully and after this click on the button Click here to proceed.
4. After this you will get a page which will ask for your information.
(a) Fill all the personal details like Name, Father’s name , Mother’s name, Date of birth, Identity type, Identity number and Gender.
(b) Fill your all contact details like Address, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pin Code, Email Address and Mobile Number very carefully.
(c) Choose a suitable password, security question and answer of the security question.
(d) After this enter the security pin exactly same as given below, then click on Submit button.
5. Edit the information entered on the form if you need it, otherwise after checking all the entered information carefully, click on the button Final Submit after clicking on the check box I Agree.
6. You have successfully submitted your registration form. After this click on the link Complete Application Form.
7. Enter the required details like Domicile, category, home district, religion, family income etc. Then choose the three choices of exam zones. Also enter the required education details.
8. Enter the security pin and click on the button Final Submit. Edit the information entered in that page if you need it, otherwise after checking all the entered information carefully, click on the button Final Submit.
9. Uploading Documents - Now, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of photographs and signature.
(i) Photograph has to be colored passport size of dimension 3.5 × 4.5 cm and it should be more than 10 kb or less than 100 kb.
(ii) Signature has to be done by the candidate on white paper inside a box of dimension 3.5 × 1.5 cm. It should be more than 3 kb or less than 30 kb.
10. Fee Payment - Now, click on “Pay exam fee” link to pay the fees.
Choose the mode of payment: Credit/Debit Card or e-Challan of Allahabad Bank.
11. Download confirmation page - Candidates should download the confirmation page for all future references.