HPPSC Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Assistant Professor and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 December 2018.
Advertisement No.: 12/2018 and 15/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 28 December 2018
HPPSC Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 208 Posts
- Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner – 1 Post
- Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II (Gazetted) – 2 Posts
- Principal, Class-I (Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I (Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
- Pharmaceutical Chemist, Class-II (Non Gazetted) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
- Medical Officer – Recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner – Masters Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Nutrition or Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II (Gazetted) – Graduate in Medicine or Science or Medical Laboratory technology or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Principal, Class-I (Gazetted) – Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda.
- Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I (Gazetted) – Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University; Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of specialty from any recognized University established by law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government; and Should have studied Sanskrit as one of the subjects in the course of Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda.
- Pharmaceutical Chemist - Should possess a Master Degree of Pharmacy.
How to apply for HPPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the online mode only. The online application can be submitted up to 28 December 2018. Candidates can check the official link of notification for more details.